To Start residential Rehabilitation home for mentally ill.
2. Home for Substance induced psychiatric illness
3. De-addiction and Rehabilitation for Juvenile, youth and Adults.
4. Halfway Home for recovery addicts/ Alcoholics, whom were disowned by their family.
5. To establish, promote, support or aid to help in the setting up and/ or maintaining and running of de-addiction treatment centres for substance abuse.
6. To provide re-habitation for socially and economically backward classes in India.
7. The Trust will support for areas affected by natural calamities like Tsunami, Earthquake, Cyclone, Accidents, etc.,.
8. To provide accommodation food, cloths, free education to orphans without parents, helpless boys and girls of depressed people.
9. To Start the Child & Aged Home, Orphanages and shelter for women for. the poor and downtrodden people, irrespective of caste; creed and religion.
10. To provide Free Medical Camp and Donation like Blood, Eyes, Organs, and Medicines.
11. To conduct Health awareness, AIDS awareness Programs to Urban and Rural areas.
12. To provide Free Education to the Poor People, and to give free books, notes & fees for the needy students.
13. To establish and maintain Kindergarten, Creches, Day Care Centres, Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary, Higher Secondary Matriculation Schools, Technical Training, Arts and Science colleges, Engineering Colleges, Medical Colleges and others without profit motive.
14. To start, run, and develop institute for the poor people to develop skills & the studies level.
15. The Trust will support for areas affected by natural calamities like Tsunami, Earthquake, Cyclone, Accidents, etc.
16. To support for the abandoned for Elderly People, youth, Women, Widows, Children, Mentally and Physically Challenged People.
17. Children Home, orphans & aged homes and to render all possible help for the street children and abused children.
18. The trust has intention to work for the below poverty, deprived people, poor women & children.
19. To: raise funds and to receive donations, contributions, gifts, trade for carrying out the objects of the Trust.
20. To undertake all welfare programmes for women and Children implemented by State and 'Central Poyertnent.